And The Winner of the Roly-Poly Pinafore Is...

6.01.2013

...Monica from Adirondack Inspired!

Congratulations, Monica!  I'll pass on your email address to Rachael and you should be getting your copy of the Roly-Poly Pinafore shortly!

And thanks to the rest of you for leaving a comment!  I loved reading what everyone's sewing plans are for this summer.  It definitely gave me some ideas of things that I need to add to my own summer sewing list!


And yes this picture has nothing to do with this post.  This picture is just a cautionary tale of what happens when you leave your husband, your baby, a sweatband, and a camera together.   Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 comments:

  1. Really!? Wooohooo!!! Can't wait to sew this baby up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, is he picturing her taking up wrestling or something? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!