Progress, Question Mark...

11.20.2011


You wouldn't know it from this picture, but this, my friends, is what progress looks like around here.  Two weeks ago these three bookshelves were filled to the brim with books, cameras, papers, supplies and even an odd cooking utensil or two.  And now they are nearly empty (or at least a lot emptier than they were).

Many things have been given away, many things have been thrown away, but if I'm being completely honest the vast majority of things have just been moved to other parts of our house.  I'm okay with that though.  Things are slowly but surely getting done here.

(In the interest of full disclosure though don't be too impressed with our efforts around here.  Look at what our floor looks like.  My momma would be so proud).

4 comments:

  1. What? I can still see actual floor surface there. You're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good... your nesting cracks me up. i wonder if there will be anything left when your baby gets here! ;) o and ben better chain themselves to the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och, sure, things always get worse before they get better. And seeing the floor means nothing's that bad ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "the odd cooking utensil or two."
    beautiful.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!