Happiness Is...

3.28.2011

...eating great-grandma's chocolate pie for the first time.






And  happiness is seeing O have such a sweet relationship with her great-grandparent's (even if she does make crazy faces in all the pictures with them).


 

My own grandparents have all passed away, the last one a little over a year ago, and while I wish that they were still here to know O, I'm so happy that she has my husband's grandparent's to snuggle up with.  Little does she know what a lucky kid she is...

4 comments:

  1. we are the same in our family. lots of grandparents on my husbands side but none on mine. I love when my kiddos play with their great grandparents. it warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby O is so adorbs. And it is so fun that she gets to have a relationship with her great-grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she is gorgeous! And very lucky to have great grandparents in her life :)

    ReplyDelete

A comment? For me? You're the best!