Oh Well.

10.04.2010

We had many great plans for this weekend.

Hit the pumpkin patch.
Mow the lawn.
Go to the quilting store.
Buy groceries.
Clean the house (as always).

Unfortunately, all that was scrapped.  The husband came down with a stomach virus Friday afternoon and spent all day Saturday laying on the couch.  Then I proceeded to come down with the same virus on Saturday evening and spent all day Sunday laying on the couch.  Needless to say NOTHING got done around here this weekend!  Unless you count my one accomplishment - making a permanent indent of my buttocks on the couch.

my one successful project
So I've taken the day off of work today to continue to recuperate and, when I'm feeling up to it, hopefully getting a few little things done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? For me? You're the best!