Breaking and Entering

10.15.2010

Yesterday I snuck into an empty house...my own.

It was my last day of work at my job and I managed to get off two hours early.  All I could think about was how wonderful two hours all to myself would be.  The only problem is that my babysitter lives next door and I had this fear that she would catch me sneaking home.  And then she would wonder why I wasn't coming over early to pick up Baby O.

So, I conducted Operation Breaking and Entering.   I drove down a different road so I wouldn't have to pass her house.  I kept an eye out for her, her children, or her car.  And I closed the garage quickly in the off chance that she might drive by.

I'm happy to report that Operation Breaking and Entering was a success...and that I thoroughly enjoyed those two glorious hours all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment? For me? You're the best!